“Ris e lat della nonna Esterina”
To make this recipe you will need:
|Skimmed milk powder||30 g|
|Fiocco di panna||30 g|
|Cooked rice||150 g|
• Prepare the base by carefully mixing all the ingredients.
• After washing the rice 5/6 times in abundant water, cook it for 45 minutes. Drain and wash again to eliminate excess starch.
• Cook the rice in 300 g of white pasteurized base with honey, mascarpone and sugar for 15 minutes.
• Combine with 700 g of white pasteurized base.
• Stir lightly with a whisk or mixer.
• Pour the mixture into the batch freezer, prepare the gelato and place it in the tub.