New York Stracciatella
|Nature 150 S.A.||100 g|
|Vanilla Paste||7 g|
|Spreadable cheese||100 g|
|Brunella CROK Dark Biscuit||to taste|
• Prepare the base by carefully mixing all the ingredients.
• Add the Vanilla Paste and the spreadable cheese to the base. Bring the mixture to 52 °C and let it rest for 20 minutes.
• Add the cream and stir accurately with a whisk or mixer.
• Pour the mixture into the batch freezer and prepare the gelato.
• Once ready, place in the tub and enrich with Brunella CROK Dark Biscuit.