|Boiling water||635 g|
|Corn flakes||40 g|
|Spreadable cheese||50 g|
|Melted butter||14 g|
|Strawberry Variegate||to taste|
• Prepare the base by carefully mixing all the ingredients.
• Add the corn flakes and cinnamon to the base. Blend and add the spreadable cheese.
• Bring the mixture to 52 °C in a pan.
• Pour the mixture into the batch freezer and prepare the gelato. Meanwhile, crumble the biscuits and mix them with the melted butter.
• Once the gelato is ready, put it in the tub and finish with the biscuits and the Strawberry Variegate.