Bread and Jam
|Skimmed milk powder||30 g|
|Fiocco di Panna||30 g|
|Yellow corn bread||150 g|
|Wildflower honey||30 g|
|Plum Variegate||to taste|
• Prepare the base by carefully mixing all the ingredients.
• Add to the base the previously dried yellow bread and all the other ingredients. Bring everything to a temperature of 52 °C.
• Stir lightly with a whisk or mixer.
• Pour the mixture into the batch freezer and prepare the gelato.
• Once ready, place in the tray and at the time of extraction enrich with the Plum Variegate.