Amalfitana with saffron
|Nature 150 S.A.||100 g|
|Crema Antica paste||110 g|
|Red Cherry Variegate||to taste|
- Prepare the base by carefully mixing all the ingredients.
- Add the saffron to the white base and bring it to a temperature of 52 °C in a saucepan. Allow to cool.
- Pour the base into a carafe and add the Crema Antica paste and Piuuovo. Stir accurately with a whisk or mixer.
- Pour the mixture into the batch freezer and prepare the gelato.
- Once ready, place in the tub and at the time of extraction enrich with Red Cherry Variegate.